August 20, 2013

Free craft book download : Japanese CUTE LUNCH BAG [LADY BOUTIQUE SERIES NO.538]

Konnichiwa minna-san.

Today I will share a magazine about lunch bag. You know that Japanese people often bring their own lunch for school or work. In this book you will find 37 kinds of cute bags for lunch box, chopstick etc. complete with their pattern and tutorial. This book in Japanese, but the sewing patterns easy enough to follow. I hope it will be useful for you. 


Hari ini saya akan membagi satu majalah tentang tas bekal. Di Jepang orang biasa membawa bekal ke sekolah atau ke kantor. Dalam buku ini Anda akan menemukan 37 macam tas kotak bekal, lengkap dengan pola dan cara membuatnya. Buku ini berbahasa Jepang namun tutorialnya cukup mudah untuk diikuti. Semoga bermanfaat.




Language : Japanese
Pages : 50 pages
Format : JPG in RAR
File size : 14.1 MB
DOWNLOAD
 Here
[Clink 'SKIP AD' to proceed download]

Support the author and publisher by buying the original print of this magazine.
Feels this blog useful? Support the blogger by clicking ads or [+1] or sending your DONATION using the button in this site.
Join and follow this blog for real time update via email.
ENJOY and see you next time ..... (^0^)

Dukung penulis dengan meng-klik iklan dan [+1] pada blog ini.
Gabung dengan blog ini untuk mengetahui tulisan terbaru via email.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, At first I want to thank you for your lovely Site. I had never problems with a download - but this time I get a Message from my Protection-Software, that it contains a Virus/Trojan. I think the download-Site added this problem, not your original document. Maybe you could upload it again on the same Site, as the newer ones? Thank you again for your great Site, and sorry for my bad english ;) I am from europe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudia, I'm sorry for the inconvenient. I've checked the link and somehow it became .exe file so I've change the directory to mediafire so you can download the .rar file. I've checked the link and its fine so enjoy your download !! Warm greeting from Indonesia (^_^)

    ReplyDelete